- Coverage up to USD 300.000.- while travelling abroad.
- Claims Center available 24/24h
- Coverage of emergencies and accidents requiring medical assistance
The Marco Polo plan provides you and your family with In-Hospital cover, protection and services which might be needed while traveling abroad, ensuring that your trip will be worry free. This plan offers first class healthcare insurance, covering all emergencies or accidents requiring medical assistance or surgical procedures.
- 24-hours multilingual assistance through the International Customer Support Center (ICSC). Tel: + 961 1 48 56 66 Fax: + 961 1 51 18 51 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct billing of all covered medical expenses incurred in the international network of healthcare providers or reimbursed to the patients if outside the network.
- Medical emergency referral (information about healthcare providers).
- Medical transportation to the nearest or most appropriate hospitals.
- Delivery of unavailable prescribed medicines.
- Notification of family members in Lebanon.
- Emergency visit, from Lebanon, of a family member or relative. It includes the ticket and hotel costs up to 10 days.
- Repatriation to Lebanon after discharge from the hospital.
- Repatriation to Lebanon in case of death.
- Return of children under 15 years if unsupervised.
- Early return to Lebanon if a family member dies.
- Administrative and legal assistance (admission and discharge procedures in case of hospitalization, third party liability…).
- You can buy Marco Polo even if you are not insured under “Perpetual SMBI”.
- You can buy Marco Polo for short trips or as annual policy.
- Financial coverage during the policy contractual period:
- Marco Polo USD 300,000.
- Junior Marco Polo USD 65,000.