Delta NSSF Health Group Solution
- Delta NSSF is a supplementary cover for adherents having national social security fund
- It addresses large employers and employees from all industries
Delta NSSF is the solution for employers wishing to offer their employees maximum quality healthcare benefits at the minimum cost and administrative involvement. This program addresses large employer and employee groups from all industries, benefiting from the National Social Security Fund (NSSF).
Delta NSSF is supplementary to the National Social Security Fund, for it covers the percentage usually paid by the patient under NSSF. It also covers the class difference between NSSF and class of confinement.
- Congenital cases.
- Organ transplantation.
- Bone-marrow transplantation.
- Sexually transmitted diseases.
- Prosthesis replacing an organ.
- Mental or psychiatric disorders.
- Tubal ligation.
- Parkinson disease.
- Vaccinations that are not usually covered by NSSF (Optional).
- In Emergency cases, direct billing will be provided instead of reimbursement according to NSSF regulations.
- Unlimited financial coverage.
- Morgue and burial expenses up to USD 2,000.- if the insured dies at the hospital.
- Traveller assistance through Inter-Partner, the worldwide service company.
- Second Medical Opinion.
- Info-Santé services.
- GlobeMed-Info services, 24 hours customer support center.